Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions:
If I do a regular sea-deploy in Deployment Phase 1, can I immediately pay for another 4-hex deployment during the same phase? How about a third?
Can I string together multiple one-hex deployments in the same phase?
Do units deploy as part of task forces, or independently? Also, when do I create the task forces, before, during, or after movement?

Thank you,
Jesse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Johansson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GG and all I got was this lousy overtext!
badge
I spent 200 GG and all I got was this lousy overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
LordJesse wrote:
A few questions:
If I do a regular sea-deploy in Deployment Phase 1, can I immediately pay for another 4-hex deployment during the same phase? How about a third?

You can do as many as you want and can pay for. Units will often deploy halfway across the map in the first deployment phase, then use operational movement in the operations phase, then deploy again in the second deployment phase.
Quote:

Can I string together multiple one-hex deployments in the same phase?

No. Units using one-hex deployment get to move only once.
Quote:

Do units deploy as part of task forces, or independently? Also, when do I create the task forces, before, during, or after movement?

They deploy independently. Task forces are formed when units are activated for operational movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Jesse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Eliason
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Task forces are also formed when initiating reaction movement. The rules for this game are not particularly complex, but since the mechanics are unusual it can take a while to wrap ones mind around them. Well worth the effort though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.