Arkham Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Arkham Horror Poadcast or Video Podcast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristina Baker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy listening or watching podcast about my interest. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good podcast dedicated to the Game and playing Arkham Horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V Smith
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that the game has enough content to fill a whole podcast (gasp!), but there are some great Cthulhu podcasts out there.

I'm in the process of listening through "The King in Yellow" podcast over at yog-sothoth.com - it's a Call of Cthulhu RPG podcast. Very fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A podcast would be awesome! The hosts would have to be very careful, since spoilers abound in Arkham- you don't wanna give away any of the real shockers.

It'd be cool to do a Youtube video where players act out their character's part while they play, in costume, with ominous music in the background. (But then we're venturing into LARP territory)

(Or maybe a flash-animated Session Report??? Something like FFG's demo animation clip, only much longer...I'd watch it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.