Subject: More Kudos for Zev and Z-man Games! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Brooks
United States
Framingham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day..."
badge
Gnome dance is best dance.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had ordered a copy of Dungeon Lords online and, when I got it, a number of the cards were marked on the back. It looked like the cutter had tapped the back of a few, putting a crease in them and at least one had been slightly miscut, leaving a thin colored blue line along the bottom. Additionally, one of my red minions was very much not a minion (we've nicknamed it a capybara, as it looked a bit like that). I contact Zev about the cards and mentioned the minion (more to see if he knew what game it might've been from, since it was certainly not a simple miscut). He sent a whole new set of cards and a new red minion!

Thank you very much Zev! It's stuff like this that will keep me buying Z-man games for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Massey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree 100%. I recently purchased Endeavor and found that a single white wooden cube was missing from the box. I felt a little petty even mentioning it to Zev, but I did anyway and within a few days, an envelope arrived in my mailbox with a new white cube inside. Zev provides excellent customer service even for a trifling request like mine. I'm always sure to pick up and examine any box I see at my FLGS with the ZMan logo on the cover. Thanks, Zev!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Check out my podcast at www.thepartygamecast.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up a copy of Campaign Manager 2008 to find I had doubles of 4 states, and was missing 4 others. They quickly sent out the missing states. Good work guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
Also, sometimes, my games from them have all the components.

So, that's good too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dion Baxter
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev also appreciates emails regarding the games too. My family are a big fan of Agricola, Pandemic and Dungeon Lords, so when I contacted him to get my Z and O decks, it just seemed right to pass on my appreciation.

Keep up the great work Zev, this is why you have such a (deservedly) loyal fan base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.