Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: 10/4-5/2003 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Stubner
United States
flag msg tools
I didn’t think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows -- Bart Simpson
I'm getting married in exactly three weeks. I needed to maximize my care-free batchelorhood time by doing things now just because I feel like it. So I decided I'll spend Saturday morning playing games at Valhallas. The first game I joined in on was a 4 player Mystery in the Abbey. MITA is a souped up Clue. At first I was the one mystified by the game. The answers to questions asked early on seem to give almost no information. I got the hang of things and ended up winning with 8 points. Next we played Mare Nostrum. It was my second time playing and again three of us were tooled by one. It's definetly a game of experience. The leader needs to ganged up upon and checked or else he picks up too much momentum to overcome. I was Egypt. Rome won. Last we squeezed in a game of Seafarers of Catan. The rules were not much more than basic Catan. It was fun but I'm burned out on Catan games I think.
Sunday, during the Cubs game, Scot and I played a little cribbage. We split wins.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.