Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

1.How Palace works?
for example:
At the game end, If I had Palace activated,
and a statue activated without any marker in black distrct.

Will I get 0PP, 2PP or 4PP??

If everyone reached the end of the wall,
what will happend?
or the turn order will not change for the rest of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Palace only looks after your activated cards with the words "at game end" on it, so you will get 4 PP if you have Palace and Statue out. If and how many dark districts you own is irrelevant for Palace.

2. In the german rules, there is on page 6, under 3.3. the following passage:

[qoute]Für den (sehr seltenen) Fall, dass ein Spieler mit seiner Scheibe über das letzte Feld der Mauer hinauszieht, gilt: Die Scheibe verbleibt auf dem letzten Mauerfeld und der Spieler ist das restliche Spiel über Erster. Sollten andere Scheiben auf dasselbe Feld (bzw. darüber hinaus) gezogen werden, wird der Logik dieser Regel folgend verfahren.[/qoute]

This roughly translates to:

If a player lands on the last field on the wall or gets beyond it, he will be startplayer for the remainder of the game. Other players following (i.e. getting to the last field also) will then be second, third and last for the remainder of the game.

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yi-Chou Kung
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyberian wrote:
1. Palace only looks after your activated cards with the words "at game end" on it, so you will get 4 PP if you have Palace and Statue out. If and how many dark districts you own is irrelevant for Palace.

2. In the german rules, there is on page 6, under 3.3. the following passage:

[qoute]Für den (sehr seltenen) Fall, dass ein Spieler mit seiner Scheibe über das letzte Feld der Mauer hinauszieht, gilt: Die Scheibe verbleibt auf dem letzten Mauerfeld und der Spieler ist das restliche Spiel über Erster. Sollten andere Scheiben auf dasselbe Feld (bzw. darüber hinaus) gezogen werden, wird der Logik dieser Regel folgend verfahren.[/qoute]

This roughly translates to:

If a player lands on the last field on the wall or gets beyond it, he will be startplayer for the remainder of the game. Other players following (i.e. getting to the last field also) will then be second, third and last for the remainder of the game.

Hope this helps!

Thanks very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yi-Chou Kung
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops!
I find another question!

If everyone reached the end of the wall,
and someone had activated
"Tower" (At any time,move his marker to top of the stack on the wall)
will that player become startplayer for the remainder of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the owner of the "Tower" is always on top of all other players in the same space. So this rule aplies here, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yi-Chou Kung
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyberian wrote:
Yes, the owner of the "Tower" is always on top of all other players in the same space. So this rule aplies here, too.

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.