Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Miuccio
United States
Norristown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Greetings!

We are hosting a free Dungeon Twister Tournament on April 10th at the Games Keep (929 South High Street, Parkway Center West Chester, PA 19382). There will be a tutorial at 12:30pm to teach new players how to play and for anyone to brush up on basic tactics. The tournament will begin at 1:30pm and be 3-4 rounds of Swiss (Depending on the amount of players). Prizes will be given out for the top 8 players and a copy of the original Base Dungeon Twister will be raffled as a door prize to all participants of the tournament. If you own a copy of the game (Prison and Base preferred) and a timer, please bring those with as well. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and send me an email if you are thinking about coming so I have an idea of head count.

Thanks!
- Sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis F.
France
Orléans
Centre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Have you some players that are registerd ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis F.
France
Orléans
Centre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Could you list the participating players? Sure and not sure!

Sometimes that tempts the other players to come

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So how did this go? I wasn't able to make it up to PA for this. At some point I may just try to get something organized in this area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.