Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Game of Thrones Long Island meta will be hosting an event on April 10th at The Game Table in Mineola, NY. The event will start at 1:00pm and will be focused on teaching the game to new players, but players of all experience levels are welcome to join in the fun.

There will be several experienced players at the event to help new players learn the rules and walk them through games. Both two player joust and multi-player melee games will be available. All players are encouraged to bring their own decks, but there will also be decks available to try out, including standard Core set decks and customized tournament level decks. The event will be extremely casual, NOT a tournament. However, the Long Island meta plans to host regular mini-tournaments throughout the year and will be preparing for the official AGoT regional tourney season, which also starts in April. AGoT products will be raffled off to new attendees during the event.

There will be a small entry fee of $5.00 to cover the cost of table space and prizes. For more information, reply here or send a Geekmail my way.

Game Table Info:
167 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, NY 11501
516-280-7643
http://gamerterrain.com/index.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is sweet! Have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if anyone has plans to attend please post here or send me a GM. This will give us an idea of how many people to prepare for. Thanks.

Joe - care to take a short drive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd scheduled this for two weeks ago (when I was on Spring Break) I might have taken you up on that.

Assuming they keep going, my July is pretty empty at this point. Stranger things have happened...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder - the AGoT New Player event is tomorrow at The Game Table in Mineola. Everyone is welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.