James Murray
United Kingdom
Ivybridge
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the original Heroes and the GH Heroes are available to buy as extra sets from the FFP Web Store, so will the HP1 minis also be available.

I bought both extra sets to make my own Zombie Heroes and would love to do the same for the HP1 Heroes but don't want to have to pay out the full price for the cards etc. which I would then just be throwing away.

Can anyone from FFP answer this?

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryann Turner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm not from FFP, I would say you will probably have to wait a while for them to be available at the store because it's conceivable that you could just order the minis and print the hero cards.

However, I'm sure an email to FFP directly would get you an answer and quite possibly the minis you seek since they are fantastic at customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Murray
United Kingdom
Ivybridge
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Decided not to wait.

I have posted my first two Hero Pack 1 Zombie Heroes, Jade & Mr.Goddard in the gallery. I used a couple Hasslefree minis for them.

I have an order coming from Studio Miniatures that should provide me with the other two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.