Subject: Number of Gems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Yamasaki
Japan
Okazaki
Aichi
flag msg tools
You give me the name then I will search and give one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am translating rules using Google Translate. There is one sentence which I am not sure of its meaning. Could anyone teach me the meaning of following German?

Achtung:
Von den 48 Edelsteinen dieser Erweiterung werden nur 36 benoetigt. Jeweils 2 Edelsteine jeder Farbe werden aussortiert, separat gelagert und dienen lediglich als Ersatzmaterial, falls einmal ein Stein verloren gehen sollte.

It means only 36 gems will be used and 2 of each 6 colors(=12 gems) are spare parts for in case of losing. Am I correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way I read it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tum ble
msg tools
Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, thanks for posting this. I just got the expansion and was sitting here thinking "Do they want gem distribution to be off? Do I want gem distribution to be off? Should I separate these when playing a 4 player game as opposed to a 6 player game?" Thanks for answering some of my questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.