Carlo Emanuele Lanzavecchia
Italy
Torino
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HI!

can someone upload the scan of the rules? where i can find it?
Thank you!

It looks very "modern" for the 80's game's mechanisms...!

Charlie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Kelvis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stumbled across a copy of this. I'll scan them and let you know when they're available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trixie Belden
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hi! I noticed that you offered to scan the rules for Donkey Kong Card Game. I've been searching for these rules for several months for a game that I bought at a yard sale. Do you happen to still have a scan? I would be most appreciative if you could email me a copy. Thanks so much for your time!
Dan nchedgehog@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eva Lopez
Spain
Jumilla
Murcia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"The Donkey Kong Card Game is a tabletop card game created by the Milton Bradley Company. It is based on the Donkey Kong arcade game, and was released on 1983. The game comes in with a set of four different colored player pawns, a Donkey Kong pawn, a die, two types of cards in a deck: girder and base cards, and a set of instructions.

To start the game, the player has to build ladders, and girders using the cards from the player's deck. To do that, they have to roll a die to determine how many spaces the girders pieces are created. After the third girder is built, Donkey Kong will appear above it, and the game begins. The goal of the game is to be the first player to reach Donkey Kong at the very top of the girder. Players will have to avoid obstacles such as barrels and fires. If a player lands on one of the two obstacles, the player is sent back to the first girder unless they have remedy cards such as jumping, and using the hammer. If one of the players creates another girder, Donkey Kong will move to the top. The first player who reaches Donkey Kong wins the game."

This is what i found in a Super Mario wiki. I hope i don't break any rule by posting this. If i break, please, remove the post without doubting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.