HeroQuest» Forums » General

Subject: Hero Quest Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
keith f
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I am just about to complete the core Hero Quest game. When moving to any of the expansions do you begin with no gear or accessories? Start fresh? Or do you start with your artifacts and weapons from the base game? It looks to me like you might start fresh but not sure?

Also is there a prefered order to play the expansions? Witch Lord first, then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to keep whatever stuff you have with you at the end of a Quest Pack. Some of the later Quests can be quite nasty without the extra gear you'll have brought with you.

As for the order, it goes something like this:

Base Set
Kellar's Keep
Return of the Witch Lord
Against the Ogre Horde
Wizards of Morcar
The Frozen Horror
Mage of the Mirrors
The Dark Company

...I think.

Or instead, you could go here (http://www.freewebs.com/heroquestrevised/). It's a compilation of all the offical Quests ever published, plus some original material to round it out and finish the story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith f
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info and the link. That helps out alot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mohawk wrote:

Or instead, you could go here (http://www.freewebs.com/heroquestrevised/). It's a compilation of all the offical Quests ever published, plus some original material to round it out and finish the story.

Thx for the props dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.