Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
They are very similar in that the board game captures the overall feel of the miniatures rules. The sense of tension is common between both sets and you can easily pull rules from the minis set to the board game.

When I get my copies, I go after you guys, I will be able to pull some of the minis rules into the board game at no additional cost. How's that for supporting a game? All you newbies that never heard of Two Hour Wargames are in for a treat.

FYI - I own Two Hour Wargames, a company that specializes in rules for mini games, not board games. If it wasn't for Mark selling me on the idea there wouldn't be an ATZ Board Game.

So all you hotshots that are quick to slam him, and justifiably so, about how long it's taking be sure to give him credit for getting the minis game over to the board gaming world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This kind of support certainly sounds brilliant - and I hadn't even looked at ATZ until a few days ago, let alone ordered it! Now I reckon I'll have to buy a copy of it sometime this year (birthday list perhaps!).

Diff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.