Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Here's the original scenarios that were in the game sent to Mark. To help assimilate players with the different encounters possible Mark decided to use linked scenarios for the game.

Once you've played them all then it's time to do a real campaign.

Watch for the "how to" coming to BGG in a couple of months.

Here is a list of Encounters that you can play with All Thing Zombies.

* Discover - Your group searches the board to discover what supplies or survivors may be found.
* Recover - Your group must recover an item and exit the board with it.
* Search - Your group must find survivors and persuade them to join you.
* Raid - Your group must raid an opposing survivor settlement and rescue a friend.
* Take Back - Your group must clear all building and non-building hexes of zombies and hostile survivors to build a base of operations.

Watch for more on the ATZ Board Game coming soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Ed for posting this to BGG for free. I was one of the people who bought the game believing the above campaign structure would be in there and it was one of the features which got me the most excited. You can't do this type of campaign in any other zombie game and it sounds very promising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More stuff to do in a game, straight from the designer...
and free on BGG...

Oh happy days
Jig of joy moment
(better than charleston of celebration anyways)

Thanks Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Fleck
United States
Sycamore
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching the forums for this post. I wasn't sure there would be enough meat with the boardgame to bother and better dead than zed looks a little off-putting for a non-mini's gamer. I'm hoping the extra scenarios will keep me going long enough to decide to make the jump.

Thanks Ed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Libby
United States
Middletown
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pleased that this is being done. I was a bit irked when these were removed from the published edition of the game. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
crazyyog wrote:
I am pleased that his is being done. I was a bit irked when these were removed from the published edition of the game. Thanks!

Me too. I'm not much on collaborations whether for mini rules or board games. There's too much of a chance of neither side being pleased with the finished project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Bickley
United States
California
flag msg tools
Well this is a product both sides can be happy with. I think the skirmish scenario generator at the end of the book will produce fine games on its own, and of course there is the potential for a multi-mission campaign. The scenarios themsleves are fairly generic, and lend themsevels to replay, since the system creates different tactical problems for each game. Also, as players get more adept, it would be very easy to simly swap the Survivors around. Obviously I am hungry for expansions, but there is a lot of playtime past the first scenarios already in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.