Rebecca Cotton
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
Hi all.

Just a question, I've tried using search but if this has been answered before, it's a really difficult answer to find.

I've just purchased War of the Ring and I'm finding it awfully hard to spot the strongholds, cities and towns etc on the map when it's populated with pieces. I noticed some users were using extra models they had stolen from other games they owned to represent the strongholds etc. What I'm asking is does anyone know an online hobby store or anything like that where I can purchase extra little models like that? Double bonus if it's in Australia =]

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of suggestions:

1) Look at Games Workshop Mighty Empires: Warhammer Expansion. I believe that there are some small scale towns and cities available.

2) Another place to look is the Irregular miniatures line of 2mm (about 1/800) figures. I believe these are available in Australia from Eureka miniatures. There are towns, castles, cathedrals, forts, etc.

http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/2mmRanges/2mmScenics.ht...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Cotton
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
I had a look through all the pictures of Mighty Empires and couldn't really see much useful. Doesn't look like much on irregular miniatures though either but it's the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Thanks though! Anyone else with other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Cotton
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
Nobody has any other stores??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.