Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Header says it all... but who has the game at this point... since there were supposed to be 58 sent out in the mail I'd figure by now that everyone should have theirs who is going to get it from this batch... is anyone still waiting on the initial batch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in hand yet, but currently working on stocking it Cant wait until it's in!

Been chatting with Mark and Janice Walker. Great folks. Currently building a LocknLoad games section in our store. They create some great products and are super nice to boot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
In hand, but unplayed as of today. Looks great though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a couple a weeks ago but then I must of been one of the chosen 58 lucky ones. But I did pre-order it almost 2 years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine but I ordered it a mere 4 months ago. Latest word is the next batch will arrive at LnL on Monday. Hopefully mine is in that shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I got mine a couple a weeks ago but then I must of been one of the chosen 58 lucky ones. But I did pre-order it almost 2 years ago.

Ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hinerman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about some reviews from you out there with the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have been one of the lucky 58, so have had mine for a couple of weeks now. Played a few iterations of the first scenario. Great game.

I'm looking for 15mm figures to represent all the survivors.

Jake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Wesley
United States
Mechanicsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
58?

58??!!

What kind of print run/shipping run is that?

I queried LNL about which "shipping batch" I was in (before/after 13 Mar), it took them 4 days to get back to me to let me know "after".

First they sell the game at PrezCon, then they ship out 58 copies?

Ridiculous.

Definitely the last LNL product I'll ever preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hohy 63
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

All I know is that is has been a year ago when I pre-ordered mine, A YEAR!!!! That's money I could have spent somewhere else in the hobby, other games, paint.. and alot less bitchin from the wife, so It's the last pre-order I plan on doing....
Game on campers Hohy63

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:

Same for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Zavos
Canada
Montreal (Brossard)
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I ordered mine a little over a year ago and was charged in June.

Still nothing...

Is there anything extra for the P500 crowd? If not then what was the point?

I bought the game for 39$ and then payed 30$ for shipping (US to CANADA), when it would have easier

=and not much more expensive= to just wait it out and by it at Gencon-- or have a buddy pick it up from any other con, or buy from an online retailer.

Considering that my "savings" are insubstantial, and that con goers got the game before I did, what's the incentive for me to pre-order from LNL again?

It's a legitimate question:

Why would anyone living outside of CONUS want to pre-order from LNL when you know that shipping will negate any price advantage derived from pre-ordering, and that it's company policy to not protect the priority of the people that put up the funds that get the game published?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Considering that my "savings" are insubstantial, and that con goers got the game before I did, what's the incentive for me to pre-order from LNL again?

The ONLY incentive I can think of is pre-ordering a certain number allows the game to get made. No pre-orders no game. If you really want a game to make it to print pre-ordering is your way to influence L&L.

Having said that, I doubt L&L will see another pre-order from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian laing
United States
san carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am a bit miffed over the sell at a con and then send out only 58, I ordered over 1.5 years ago had my card charged in the summer and I still have NO GAME!!!! Yet I could walk up to a con and already have it just infuriating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Zavos
Canada
Montreal (Brossard)
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
jakecarol wrote:
Quote:

The ONLY incentive I can think of is pre-ordering a certain number allows the game to get made. No pre-orders no game. If you really want a game to make it to print pre-ordering is your way to influence L&L.

Having said that, I doubt L&L will see another pre-order from me.

But that's just it isn't it? If the only incentive is to see the game printed then I can easily do without taking part in any future LnL pre-orders.

Especially if, because of some snafu, my card gets charged in June, and they are in a jam, and need to have some games available for the con BEFORE THEY MAKE THE SAME SAID GAMES AVAILABLE TO SOME OF THE BUYERS THAT ESSENTIALLY PUT FORWARD THE MONEY TO HAVE THEM PRINTED, because the viability of their business is at stake AND THE PUBLISHING COMPANY DOES NOTHING TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

That's just bad business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brandon
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pre-ordered 11/2008, charged back in 2009...still waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
58?

58??!!

What kind of print run/shipping run is that?

That would be a printer issue, not the fault of LnLP. I best I recall, the entire print run of both games [ATZ and DEL] were originally supposed to be delivered something like Feb 22. My understanding was that the printer apparently had issues [and has had more since then] and told Mark that they could get him a few copies of each game then but the rest would be delayed a week [which has sense been delayed more]. So I think the options Mark had were get a few copies then and the rest a bit later, or no copies at all until the full print run was done, or cancel the order with that printer and start the process over at a different one. Hopefully the games show up at the warehouse on Monday, but given the previous last minute delays by the printer I am not holding my breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaroslav Sokruto
Canada
flag msg tools
I have mine, was shipped 3-4 days ago to me. Haven't played it yet, though. Was a little bit disappointed by only 6 scenarios included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
The_Dark_Sun wrote:
I have mine, was shipped 3-4 days ago to me. Haven't played it yet, though. Was a little bit disappointed by only 6 scenarios included.

Don't worry as I'll be posting much more free stuff on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hinerman
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
::cough REVIEW cough cough::

It'd be nice to know if this is something I'd want to wait YEARS for or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.