Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Mehl
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I seemed to recall them selling BSG at borders. Online I do not see it. Has anyone bought it as borders? I would prefer to buy it here due to a really great coupon I have. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Feeser
U.S. Virgin Islands
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have seen it at borders, but it has been about one year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's where I got my copy of BSG, but for me, that was roughly about a year ago. Last I checked, my local Borders doesn't even have it in stock anymore (in store at least), but I haven't really looked that hard when I do stop in nowadays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2-3 months ago my local had 5 copies still. (Glendale, CA) I didn't check when i was there this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I bought mine there as well - but well over a year ago. I haven't been to Borders in a long time - mqaybe 6 months - but they still had copies at that time - at both of our local stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin jung
United States
Palatine
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it at Borders in Chicago about a year ago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All three of the Borders I frequent still carry BSG as of the past month. (And yes, it's a great coupon - 30% off. Going to pick up PHB3 with mine....)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some cylons closed all the borders around us... I think they were disappointed at the lack of Centurions. We tried to explain the difference between "Boarders" and "Borders" but were told that it's all the same in their language...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Border south of us got a lot tighter about, oh, almost a decade ago now. sigh. And to think it once was the shining light example to the world and antithesis to the USSR/China border. (I'll go hum Winds of Change now.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
The Border south of us got a lot tighter about, oh, almost a decade ago now. sigh.

Well, if one of us hadn't surrendered to the Cylon overlords, we wouldn't have had to do that, now would we...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mehl
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local store had a copy. Was able to use a 50% off coupon and got the game for just over $20.00. What a deal. Now to find more players to play with robot Frak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.