Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew Schemenaur
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you character has stats of 4/4. Can he play magic cards and attack with attack value and equipped weapon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm by no means an expert on Kingdom Hearts, but I don't believe you equip weapons. If you look at the card type at the bottom, all the "weapons" are Attack cards, which means you play them from your hand during a battle/challenge to boost your attack value, and then they are discarded along with magic cards and any friends you used.

Yes, you use your base attack value and can play any number of Magic cards (in your example) of 4 or less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam O'Brien
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Even Cleverer Overtext
badge
Every time someone activates this overtext, it takes a year off my life. Hover often please!
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually Mike, in the Break of Dawn set (second "base" set) there are "equipment" cards that are similar to the "attack" cards of the base set (of which you are likely familiar) except that you play them directly onto the character (equip them with it). They stay attached until used, when they become discarded.

And yes, you can use any combination of attack/technique/friends/magic/equipment cards in a single battle, provided you meet the requirements for playing each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.