Hecatomb» Forums » General

Subject: Is the page gone for good? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Blackwolf
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Opening the official (Wizards') Hecatomb page I get a "the page cannot be found". Any info on the matter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff McGehee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if it's gone for good or not, but probably.

Have no fear however Hecatombers, I managed to get the last few card images I needed for the Excel index/checklist I'm making. (Literally grabbed them the day before the site went offline!)

It's gonna take some time for me to finish (can't type very well), but I will post it when it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Blackwolf
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I fear the worst; to me it seems like the old and dirty Hec page didn't have it's place on the new ad flashy Wizards' pages. I must confess it was my dirty little secret to go to that page every now and then just for the macabre sake of it and look at the morbidly bizzare artwork and animations.

Fantastic, Jeff! I've said that a few times, but we'd need someoe with graphic skills to put together the old stuff and the unreleased "Cities" expansion, to compose print-ready sheets. You'd then just print the stuff on a transparent (overhead projector) foil ad cut the pentagons out (flip them over, protect the trasnparent edges with some masking tape and spray some black all over it).

I wish someone could buy the license, the game had no future with the family-friendly Wizards anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Blackwolf
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to http://www.archive.org/web/web.php and search http:// www.wizards.com
Find the January 3rd, 2007 entry and opening it, look for Hecatomb under the Trading Card Games.
Enjoy.
L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Blackwolf
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find it. Maybe if someone managed to upload it to some video sharing site ...
On a simmilar note; is there the rulebook somewhere to be had?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James 3
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ditto. can't find the actual rulebook or gameplay demo anywhere anymore. I have a bunch of boosters and need to learn how to play. anyone link me? upload the files to BGG if you have them please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.