Popular Tags: [View All]
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the new drop-downs have thrown me off here. I know you can sort Geeklists according to thumbs within several time periods (last year, all time, etc). I assume you can do this with session reports, reviews, etc. I feel like I've done it in the past, but I'm not sure. Can someone point me in the right direction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Also awaiting an answer for this. whistle Good question!
Sorry, I can't help...

Thumbs for more exposure?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...

is this not / no longer possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can browse Sessions and Reviews under the Browse tab, but currently it is only based on most recent. I'll look into the possibility of having it sort by most thumbs in the past day/week/month/year/all

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
You can browse Sessions and Reviews under the Browse tab, but currently it is only based on most recent. I'll look into the possibility of having it sort by most thumbs in the past day/week/month/year/all

-MMM

That would be awesome, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian, do you have any update on whether this is an easy thing to implement? I see DaKarp is probably busy with the versions project for the time being. If sorting non-geeklist content is on the backburner, it would be nice to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnRayJr wrote:
Octavian, do you have any update on whether this is an easy thing to implement? I see DaKarp is probably busy with the versions project for the time being. If sorting non-geeklist content is on the backburner, it would be nice to know.

I don't have a firm sense right now about how quickly it could be implemented, unfortunately. I've got it on the request list.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.