Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
topic.

thought it was supposed to be out on the 15th.

honestly, i really want this game but my copy of ATZ is the only thing holding up my order which includes 5 other games that are already released.

if i dont hear something soon i will be canceling my order

getting tired of waiting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard the printer was due to deliver it on March 22nd. Hopefully that is the entire run so everyone will be getting their copies by the first week of April. Both LocknLoad and Avalanche have been having a lot of printer problems lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Trouten
United States
Davison
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
topic.

thought it was supposed to be out on the 15th.

honestly, i really want this game but my copy of ATZ is the only thing holding up my order which includes 5 other games that are already released.

if i dont hear something soon i will be canceling my order

getting tired of waiting

You may be waiting if you didnt place your pre-order with LnL, iirc they are sending out the pre-orders through them first them the distributors will be getting their orders, which will them get sent to the various retailers that have ordered the game. It also depends on when you ordered the game too. People like me who ordered back in June 2008 will be getting our copies before people who ordered 2009 and even earlier this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can trust LnL (which is highly debatable round here), they told me that CSI would have their copies within about a week and a half (from now).

I asked LnL directly via email as I'm in the same boat as you (waiting for my Wings of War stuff to ship with ATZ). LnL emailed me today and told me they wouldn't be getting copies from the printer until March 23rd which seems to be ANOTHER delay than what was previously circulating (albeit only a single day).

I'd expect your copy hopefully by the first week of April, maybe the 2nd or 3rd week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
then i will be canceling my copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
I just cancelled my order this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Hopefully your order was in front of mine so that I can get mine a little quicker. :devil:

-Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
LNL sent out an email this morning to their P-500 customers. I reprinted it here:

Brief word on shipping, and if this sounds flippant or callous it isn't meant to, it's just a matter of fact. We think it will take three weeks to ship all the ATZ orders, maybe a little more. There are a lot games to ship. Please do not begin emailing us two days from now asking about your (this is a generic your) copy. Give us time to ship them out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I recieved my shipping email yesterday from CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.