Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats to Logan Mann (logan_mann), who wins 5 GG for getting the most thumbs up for his caption!

Feel free to print or post for personal use.

I also gave discretionary GG to the following:

Scott Agius (agius1520)
Quote:
Dear Diary,

Today I finally became a monk and helped to defend a castle under construction, then as a reward I got to lay down in a field and score big time.

Kevin Brazee (BuddyHolly)
Quote:
THE CRUELTY OF THE SITUATION WAS OVERWHELMING.

THE WHOLE WORLD THAT IS BGG WAS FINALLY AT HIS FINGERTIPS, BUT WITHOUT ANY ACTUAL FINGERS IT WAS STILL LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

Sean Cox (dumwytgi)
Quote:
Blue Meeple typing:

"Dear Nigerian Banker,

I agree to your offer, and will pretend to be the late Green Meeple's only heir of 184,382,058 victory points. My bank account number is..."

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes.

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also browse a list of past winners.

Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the winning caption!! Funny funny Good job Logan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey wow thanks. I've always loved your Cartoon Caption contests and its great to get to be a part of one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brazee
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Well, rave on Its a crazy feeling and I know its got me reeling
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Debbie,

I have been trying to come up with something funny for your comments. Finally got some votes but I agree this time I was outmanned by a much better submission.

Thank you for creating the cartoons and I will keep trying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
All four of these options were fantastic! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.