Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Sanchez
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another variant I was thinking about, speeding up 2p games and giving players more chances at glory in 5p games. I like the dynamic that occurs with 4 players, and wanted to try to scale it up and down. It's really rather simple:

When choosing cards, choose 1 Hero and 2 Village items per player, plus the standard 4 items. For the Dungeon, choose 1 stack of Monster cards per player.

Thus, a 2p game would have 2 heroes, 4 random items, the 4 basic items, and 2 random monster stacks, and so on. I played a quick 2p game like this the other night, just to teach a new player the rules, and ended up enjoying it quite a bit myself. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea for 5 players going to 5 heroes and 10 village cards. Not sure how I feel about upping the number of monsters. Don't really like the idea of reducing the number of cards based off the number of players.

-Munch "curious how it works for you though" Wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.