Community's Compendium I (fan expansion for Small World)» Forums » Rules

Subject: another trapper question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Bannon
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If a region with a pitted trap is conquered by the dragon master, does the player still lose a token to the tray? If he loses a token, does he lose it from his hand (if any) or can he remove from pieces already on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After checking the wording of the rules, it looks like immunity applies as soon as the Dragon token is placed on a region. No loss of token.

Personally, I'd think that whatever power that was in place before conquest would still apply and that immunity refers to subsequent conquests and powers. A dragon wouldn't prevent a token from falling down a trap and would lose 1 token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiwaz Tyrsfist
United States
Gladstone
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Yay, Overtext bought with supporter GG!
badge
Supporter #3170 - I hope the bonus gets high enough that I can buy GeekBadge Overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have to say that since Dragon Master trumps all other race and power badge benefits, that it also trumps the traps. Assume that the rampaging Dragon smashes up any traps the trappers left behind before they can kill one of it's masters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.