Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two clarifications I'm seeking that I noted in tonight's game.

First: The Rainbo card says, "May be given to any player who must roll the dice. All bunnies in The Bunny Circle that are the same color (or half color) as the lowest die..." what is a half color ?

Second: It was a three person game. I place a barrier to protect myself from the player to my left. They later place a barrier between themself and the player to their left. Now they are completely isolated by barriers. What does protected mean? Are myself and the other player the only ones targets of any roaming cards?

Thanks, in advance. (I tried to figure out how to include picture of the card and scenarios in this post but couldn't figure it out.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, good questions.

1I'll assume that you do not have all the decks yet. I did not bother to check the order, but There are bunnies that come out that are half-color bunnies. Two examples are:
Quote:
Yellow/Blue Gleeful Bunny (332; Run) May be used to form Bunny
Triplets (three matching bunnies) as either a Yellow or a Blue Gleeful
Bunny.
Yellow/Green Congenial Bunny (331; Run) May be used to form
Bunny Triplets (three matching bunnies) as either a Yellow or a Green
Congenial Bunny.

So therefore rainbow would kill both these bunnies if yellow were chosen. And would kill the yellow/green bunny but not the yellow/blue bunny if green were chosen. (even though yellow and blue make green, but that's in art class not Killer Bunnies)

2 As to the barriers (always remember that the bunny circle is to be viewed as a continuous circle.) Imagine that the barriers in the example you gave would divide the circle into two parts as follows :
Barrier; Player A's bunnies; Barrier; Player B's Bunnies; Player C's Bunnies.
In this case many cards would only be able to affect either play A OR players B and C. In the case of Rainbo; if it were played on player A - only his bunnies would be affected. But if Rainbo were played on Player B Or C then Player A's bunnies would be safe. As to a roaming red card: It depends on where the roaming red card is started Cyber Bunny
Quote:
may be played on any bunny which must roll higher than ‘09’ to survive.
would similarly attack only the bunnies in the same area (defined by barriers) that he was placed. In other words; if he were placed in player A's area, he would only attack A's bunnies; if he were placed in player B's area or player C's area he would attack only their bunnies. In either case once there were no viable targets inside the section of the bunny circle he was in the cyber bunny would be discarded.

The use of barriers is a two-edged sword. You can isolate a player using barriers, but that could be used against you as well as for you. One example of an effective use of barriers would the cyber bunny example above. This could wipe out a players bunnies. BUT if he had another bunny available, or one that survived. He could then launch a weapon, such as the Miniature Black Hole that could possibly wipe out all the bunnies of both players B and C. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to add (very slightly) to Kevin's excellent answer, Rainbo appears in the Red booster; half-bunnies don't appear until the Green booster.

Edit: picture of the Half-Colour Bunnies from the Green Booster (other colour combinations appear in later Boosters)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.