Subject: What does Benny Black's power mean? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Westlake Village
California
flag msg tools
"Play 2 Locations and choose which one to keep right after the Locations have been revealed but before bids are revealed."

Trying to break this one down. So this happens AFTER locations have been revealed but BEFORE bids are revealed. So how do I "play" a location once it has been revealed? Also, what does it mean to "choose which one to keep". Doesn't each player always keep all four of their location cards? Isn't that why there are four of each location card for each player? I can't make any sense whatsoever of this card, perhaps someone can provide an example of how it is played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rakoto
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
For an example: You got benny Black (good for you !). The street got :
1 - The ultimate watch (Respect +1)
2 - Yacht and Marina in Florida (Respect +1)
3 - Any DRUG location
4 - Any PROSTITUTION location

Since you want to gain Respect, you can activate (busy) Benny B. and put
Location card 1 and 2 face down with your bid. When all players have finished their bid, everyone reveals their locations FIRST( before revealing their bid): For instance the player at your left, let's call him Tony "two-times" (because he's repeating two times everything he has to say), have bid also on location 1. The power of Benny allows you to discard the location 1 you've played to stay on the location 2, with the bid you've played on the two location cards. I hope it's more clear that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.