FAB: The Bulge» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for patient opponent to play through Vassal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Would anyone be interested in playing F:tB through Vassal, by email, not in online mode? Preferably it should be someone from Europe, to avoid time shift. I myself am able to spend an hour or so each evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to play with you, but would prefer to use the wargameroom module, as it inforces the rules and plays better than Vassal (IMO)

You can email me directly at brian.asklev@gmail.com if you are interested.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronny Heinz
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play a game, however:
a) I haven't read the rules for a time, so I need to reread them. As I'm this week not at home, I can start at the earliest next week.
b) It would be my first real game (Played solo and some turns with my girlfriend)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Firepot wrote:
I would play a game, however:
a) I haven't read the rules for a time, so I need to reread them. As I'm this week not at home, I can start at the earliest next week.
b) It would be my first real game (Played solo and some turns with my girlfriend)

None of those above sounds like a real issue. If Brian decides to play the game, I believe we will finish it up in two-three evenings, technology permits.

I myself am familiar with the rules; moreover, as it seems, wargameroom module seems to be pretty good at enforcing the rules, so no problem here. Send me GM once you're back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronny Heinz
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, looking forward to play against you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.