flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
FUCKING STUPID OWNER! FUCKING STUPID!

Stupid, stupid bitch.

See, the bitch that is my landlord wanted me to change our electricity bill to my name. So far so good. Since she had a bill due late from before I moved I asked her to pay it and tell me, so I could go to the utility firm and request to change the name. It would be a painless effort. No hustle, no stress.

But did the bitch want to do that? Nooooooooooo. Of course not. Why would I be a nice landlord when I can be an uptight piece of shit? She called the utility company and asked them to cut the electricity on my apartment, and she didn't warn me, I only discovered that when they were at my place, cutting it. I immediately contact them asked to re-connect, but no, they can't do that now because of she requested them to do a full uninstall.

Now I have to wait 2 fucking business days until they reconnect it! 2 BLOODY DAYS!!! And to add insult to the injury, just yesterday I went to the supermarket and bought about 200 bucks of perishables. The bitch will have to pay for those, and if she refuses, there will be blood, and not mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this upset you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
Does this upset you?

Upsetting wouldn't be the world I would use in this case. It is more of a killing frenzy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
just yesterday I went to the supermarket and bought about 200 bucks of perishables.

Put them in her fridge. Heck, just move in for two days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a similar problem with a deadbeat roommate of mine. When he moved out, I called the cable company to change the account to my name. Problem was, the roommate only paid the minimum balance due (what he did with my share of the cable bill money was anyone's guess), so there was still a $500 balance that needed to be taken care of before they made the swap.

To circumvent it, I had to send them a notarized version of the new lease (something the notary public was happy to do without all the proper witnesses on hand because he also had a grudge against the cable company).

The old roommate's balance was sent to collections for all I know.

(Did I mention we threw him out after he stopped paying the rent for two months. We were giving him the rent money, it just never found the landlord.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that's just downright evil! You need to show up on her doorstep with your groceries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should return the favor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where's that poop on a stick image?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
Good luck Sol! At least her bill won't be under your name.

However, I know this is what you really need to hear:

SHE'S EVIL! MAY TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN TO HER!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be time for the good old flaming paper bag full of shit left on the doorstep trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously though. If I cut off the power to my rental property because of a bill from the previous tenants, the New Zealand Tenancy Tribunal would have me drawn and quartered.

The previous people's bill is not your problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is even worst. It was her bill. The point is, here we have to change the bill to our name when we move in, but for that there must not be any debt. She had a debt, through the rental agency I contacted her, told her to pay t and tell me so I could go to the company and ask to change the name. A painless effort that could easily be done. But nooooooooooo, she decided to ask for contract to be voided, which makes the company come to the building and cut the power as if there is noone living there.

And yes, she is a very hot water right now. I'm waiting on her answer about my refund, if she doesn't want it, I'm suing the bitch into oblivion. My lawyer is already drafting the complain just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
And yes, she is a very hot water right now. I'm waiting on her answer about my refund, if she doesn't want it, I'm suing the bitch into oblivion. My lawyer is already drafting the complain just in case.

Good Job. At best your land lady sounds stupid. If she doesn't get her act together I'd recommend (dispite the pain in the arse factor) looking for another place.

Who knows what her next trick will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old & Chaotic Evil Bob
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I'm not the Admin you are looking for
badge
O&CE Bob has Retired as a Geek Admin
mbmbmbmbmb
is this where I should say Happy Birthday Sol !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, some more updates. Light is back today at the apartment. Which is good. The owner has not answered my inquire, and I gave her an ultimatum until this Friday, let's see how it will go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.