Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joey Vargas
United States
flag msg tools
Well, I just recently purchased Zombies!!! and Zombies 2, after watching dawn of the dead, the game is kinda boring with 2players, but some of these house rules should spice it up. I'd rather have bought Samurai swords, would have cost me about the same, id still like to get that game.
Ive also bought star wars epic duels (9$) and napolaen in Europe for about (30$). The star wars game seems cool and fast, but the NiE game is prolly just for me to look at, it seems my gaming group is not interested in board games any longer, they wouldnt be able to sit still for more then 2-3 hours, if that.
Ill have to find some different players if i want to play that game.
Attack is still kewl, but we havent played it since last entry i wrote, would like to get back to playing it. Im sure once summer rolls around i can dust off these games. The car takes up most of my money as well as my debt. But My new job at dell, helps me a whole lot and im about to win a big screen TV!!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.