Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really dig this game. My face to face opponents are limited and nil. I realize VASSAL is a bit slower than face to face, but I'd love a chance to play regularly.

Ideally, I'd love to find someone with at least a bit of experience with the game (knows the rules) who would be able to commit to regular (weekly to biweekly) sessions (Wednesday night would be ideal for me). I envision playing through all of the scenarios over time, alternating so each of us gets a crack at each side.

Anyone interested? I've been hurting for lack of play for the past couple years and enough is enough. I am in the Mountain Time Zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I've received a few inquiries about this "want ad" (much to my surprise and delight) I suggest people who are interested leave a post here. Its likely that another partnership or two could be found. I get the impression there are several of us out there with the game on our shelves and no local opponent to be had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet for ANY vassal game is to click on the PLAYERS tab on the game module page on the vassal site. You can then add yourself to the list which allows you to then email ALL players on that list in one go, asking for a game.

Simples
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for someone to play with, but I'd need to be able to play during the day, or late at night mountain time. Please drop me a line if you'd like to have a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.