Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott aka SuperRadScott aka
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this up at GW for $2. I had fond memories of this back in the day. The game looks complete except for a rulebook. Plus I'd like to have a MP4 of the game since I haven't owned a VCR since '98.

Thanks!
S-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been almost a half a year since you posted this but if you're still looking for it, I found it at www.jettorents.org. Just go there and search for Harbingers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Halvorson
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of this typing, www.jettorents.org does not exist. Where else can someone get a copy of the rules for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Halvorson
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After searching the Internet with Yahoo!, I found that the rules can be viewed online or downloaded from http://globetrotter-games.com/index.htm?E&game/rules/eAtmosf..., among many other board games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was quick (jettorrents going down).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon hernandez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have just uploaded the original tape for The Harbingers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIRnRp_ztrI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott aka SuperRadScott aka
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jon,

Any chance you can get the whole thing as a single mp4 file? Or split it up- instructions/gameplay?

Here's my thought- dumping the video file onto my iPad to be able to take and play wherever! No need to be in front of a TV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Gaizat
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
That's what I did. I converted it to DVD and M4V so I could take it with me on my iPad too. Not sure how I could get it to you though...I used a program called AVS4YOU and it converted it, (though I actually bought the program for other things, this seemed to convert it nicely from the AVI I captured on my PC.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.