Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Johnson
United States
Harrogate
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was playing around with my new copy of RotH tonight and came across the task where you visit the home of another character and take one of their experience cubes. This makes no sense to me, as the cubes represent the experiences of the characters. How can one character steal the experience of another? This is especially odd because the victim will most likely be nowhere near their home when this occurs.

Am I reading this one right? Is it really supposed to work like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
upandawaygames.com
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you steal their homework.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
What you do is that you write "Leeroy was here LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" with ketchup on their fridge, and when Bobby tells them that has happened, they get so depressed that they lose confidence.

I'm convinced that's what happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You take a really nasty dump on their favourite couch and the whole experience just has them soooo depressed they can't even concentrate on fighting anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Johnson
United States
Harrogate
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alrighty, then. I guess the consensus is "just go with it, logic be damned." I can live with that, considering the whole game is a "Phantastic Adventure" to begin with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.