no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One player has 2 "Create" orange tokens in his Drakoor box.

He already has 2 Drakoors on the board. So the third Drakoor will cost him 3 orange tokens.

What happens if that player loses one of his Drakoors before creating the third one ?

I guess the next Drakoor he'll create will only cost him 2 orange tokens, now that he's got only one Drakoor left on the board, right ? So:

Knowing that he already has two orange tokens, may he place one new Drakoor immediately ?
What if it occurs during another player's turn ? Does he have to wait for his turn ? And does he have to take a "Create /Heal "action to create the Drakoor, even if he already has the two needed orange tokens ?

Thanks,
King Bing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Maria Bisetto
Italy
Casier
TV
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
King Bing wrote:
I guess the next Drakoor he'll create will only cost him 2 orange tokens, now that he's got only one Drakoor left on the board, right ?

Yes

Quote:

So:
Knowing that he already has two orange tokens, may he place one new Drakoor immediately ?

No, you have to wait your turn

Quote:
What if it occurs during another player's turn ? Does he have to wait for his turn ?

Yes

Quote:
And does he have to take a "Create /Heal "action to create the Drakoor, even if he already has the two needed orange tokens ?

Yes because monsters come to life only if you choose Action1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
biso wrote:

Yes because monsters come to life only if you choose Action1

Mr Wallace said no: you already have the two tokens, so you can immediately create the Drakoor (if it's your turn) without taking the create action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
In this post he says you do need to take the create action:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/5314632#5314632

Frog1 wrote:
2. You can only place a monster when you take and place an orange token on it. If you lost a Drakoor and you had orange tokens in the box then you could only place the next Drakoor when you place another orange token in the box. You would thus be paying more than you should do, but that's just tough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.