Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bravo Whisky
Scotland
Fochabers
flag msg tools

Frontiers

from

http://www.wargame-miniatures.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php...

Free UK P&P too.

My copy took only three days to arrive and one of those was a Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Bednarski
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers mate!
They have some other good prices as well on things like Hero: Immortal King - thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Leech
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Ordered it as it sounds like a nice little intro to miniature wargaming which is just what I need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And heres me saying I wasn't going to spend anymore on games due to having a massive amount which I haven't even played yet

Looks too awesome though, and since its a simple ruleset it really gives me the motivation to actually play it. Read soo many rules in recent days, so this should be perfect!

Im running out of money though, probably best to avoid "Hot Deals" for a while
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just another post to let you guys know, its now coming up "Product not found", so im assuming they've sold out.

So thanks for letting us know before it did Even though im now starting to really get low on funds....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Leech
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hot Deals is a killer for me, actually BGG is becoming a bit of a problem in general. I'm going to the UK Expo in June and I wasn't supposed to be buying any more games till then. It's not working though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jonnyalpha wrote:
Hot Deals is a killer for me, actually BGG is becoming a bit of a problem in general. I'm going to the UK Expo in June and I wasn't supposed to be buying any more games till then. It's not working though.

Yeah, I still even have an unopened copy of Fairy Tale which I said to myself i'd sell to get some money back from everything I keep buying, yet the art of the box is too awesome looking so it turns into a "Ill sell it.... just not yet....." Oh, and ditto on the expo (got one of the last 3 rooms at the quality hotel)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.