catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

Guess all you South West gamers (and doubtless those from other parts of the UK as well, and possibly from other countries too?) are rubbing your hands together in glee in anticipation of four days of boardgame/ccg/rpg-playing in sunny (we can but hope!) Devon.

I was hoping to be there myself to play games and demo my own word card game LeCardo (see the thread on this website); however, sadly I can't now attend for various reasons, which is a great pity but as a self-employed person there're always innumerable calls on one's time.

So I have a proposition: would anybody like to demo my game to their friends (both old and new) and make a bit of spending £ along the way? Ah go on, go on, go on, you will, you will, you will.

Markus Wellbourne from JKLM, who will have a trade stall at BayCon (and will be sure to be playing lots of games himself), will hopefully have some stock of LeCardo with him, so my suggestion is that if anyone is interested I will give them a customer code (or maybe a signed and numbered voucher) which they will tell/give to people wishing to buy copies after they've demoed the game to them, and afterwards I will give the demoer £1.50 each for every 10 sold, and £1.75 each for 11+ sold.

If this appeals to anyone, please send me a message and we'll take it from there.

Cheers
Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.