Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick is a REP 5 Star. His skill is: If a wound would kill him, roll 2D6 against his Rep. If at least one die passes, he lives.

The way that reads, when Nick takes his last wound, you have to roll Boxcars for Nick to die. He has a 1/36 chance of dying to his last wound.

We played Firefight today (3 survivors vs 3 enemy survivors). We all agreed that Nick would be the last man standing, and he was. He passed 3 Last Wound checks. He could have fought the battle single handed, but with Buffy healing him, he is even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's one tough hombre...

ZombieMark wrote:
Nick is a REP 5 Star. His skill is: If a wound would kill him, roll 2D6 against his Rep. If at least one die passes, he lives.

The way that reads, when Nick takes his last wound, you have to roll Boxcars for Nick to die. He has a 1/36 chance of dying to his last wound.

We played Firefight today (3 survivors vs 3 enemy survivors). We all agreed that Nick would be the last man standing, and he was. He passed 3 Last Wound checks. He could have fought the battle single handed, but with Buffy healing him, he is even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombieMark wrote:

So you need to roll a 5 or higher on either dice for him to be O.K.?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Perreault-Dorion
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, you would need to roll two 6s to die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you roll TWO 6-sided die. Even if only ONE of the dice passes he lives. That's how I understand in the OP's quote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrong, on his second wound his counter flips and he is a REP 4. Once a rep four he needs to roll 4s or under to pass.

Jake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OH, CRAP!

Thanks, we blew that one. We got it in our heads we needed Boxcars, and never paid attention to his flip side. I think that's still a 1/9 chance, but that is more doable-ish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.