Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
Josh and Rich have played Pandemic before... I think. I've played, possibly more solo than otherwise, a few times. In any case, it wasn't that hard to remind them of (or teach them) the rules. Dealing out the roles, Josh was the Scientist, Rich was the Medic, and I was the Researcher.

Did you know that if you remove "dem" from the name of this game, you get Panic? That's what the residents of some of these towns may have felt when they learnt we were on the job. On the other hand, this was an easy game to help up ease back into the swing of things. Things weren't bad to start with, and our main task was creating research centres...

...and having parties in those research centres. Don't look at me that way, Rich. Josh and I were having a private party that helped us feel properly relaxed about the situation. Very relaxed. I don't think we could feel more relaxed. Boy, the drugs here are nice. On the other hand, I did let Josh know a couple of tricks. He now knows how to cure the Blue disease and the Black disease. Now go and cure them, Medic!

Scientists are scarily good, especially when they draw entirely the right cards. I was able to give Josh one card, and after that card he was able to discover the cure for the remaining two diseases. We'd had three outbreaks, but the world was now safe. Go us!

Now to get back to that party. Ok, Rich - you can come as well. Hooray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.