Supremacy: Mega Map» Forums » General

Subject: Confused about contents - Can anyone help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cheryl Lepine
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi there:

I have a Supremacy Mega Map game. I am confused about what exactly is supposed to be in the box. I have the big colorful mega map, the black and white map, the stickers, Rules of Play, Colonial Legions and Merchant Marine booklet, Field Marshall Handbook and 8 Supply Center Cards, Does anyone know if this is complete? Are there supposed to be any playing pieces with this set or do you use the ones from the original Supremacy set? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Randall
United States
Jeffersonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The picture of the back of the box on BGG here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/7326/supremacy-mega-map matches up to what I remember. All you "should" have it are the big map, the small b&w planning map, and the rules book to tell you how to deal with the differences between it and the original base board (primarily cities and capitals with tribute and how to mesh them with some of the expansions like leaders or nukes/neutrons). Everything else to play would come from the base box (from which I expect your supply center cards originate from) as well as any other expansions you might include.

So sounds like you several "bonus" items in there. I know I bought the Field Marshall Handbook separately in its own little yellow box. The Colonial Legions and Merchant Marines appears to have come in that same size small box. I never got my hands on that, but the description on BGG for it mentions "decals with an M to identify the merchant ships" so that is probably the stickers you mention. Only other stickers I can remember being in anything supremacy related would have been IIRC numbers to differentiate boomers if you used those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryl Lepine
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks very much! Appreciate your help!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.