Popular Tags: [View All]
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to provide a postscript to my earlier post, which reported some problems with moisture:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/497220/breaking-the-shri...

Peter contacted me very quickly to express concern and apologies, and contacted Zev on my behalf. Zev then contacted me and offered a complete replacement. However, after a few days of drying around the house, I provided a simpler list of components that I thought should be replaced, and Zev sent them out.

A+ customer service all around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar experience here. When I unwrapped my copy, it felt damp, and as it dried out the board warped somewhat. I left it under some heavy games for 24 hours, but didn't hold out much hope in the longer term. It's been stored on it's edge for the last 3 weeks (I know, I should be playing it - but we don't have a large enough table at my usual venue), but much to my surprise it's now both dry *and* flat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Andren
msg tools
Good to hear, since I´ve experienced the same problem (especially the planning mats, but also rulebook and to some extent the gameboard),

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.