Popular Tags: [View All]
Gwommy the Purple
United States
Portland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One last card idea that I had before I go to bed. This seems like it'd be useful with any cards that give you extra actions, otherwise not so much. Should the cost be so high? Also, although you could use more than one in a single turn, each left over action is still only worth only 1 coin each. It's not cumulative, so it'd be useless to use with the Throne Room. Opinions on this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
It's too dependent on the tableau. Unless a decent supply of +2 Actions is available, this is a 5-buy that is inferior to Copper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Metzger
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This sort of "Unused Actions = +$1" idea has been proposed before, and also been bashed before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, when I made it for the Books of Magic (Fan Expansion to Dominion), it ended up as:

It works well with:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwommy the Purple
United States
Portland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buggy wrote:
Yeah, when I made it for the Books of Magic (Fan Expansion to Dominion), it ended up as:

It works well with:

Drats! I thought I had a good original idea, I didn't see those fan-made cards. Very nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the card has some merit, but would be overpriced @ 5 (and maybe @ 4, too). OTOH, just looking at it, I think Ghost Town might be under-priced @ 4. But an interesting idea, nonetheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.