Subject: Stat Card Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the stat cards for the various factions either printed in the rulebook or available somewhere else apart from the boxed sets?

I picked up the Lady Justice box recently simply to get some cool cowboys for other miniature games. The figures are great and the rules look more appealing the more that I read about them and I am thinking about buying them.

However, I do not be in a situation where I have to buy an expensive box of miniatures just to try out the various different factions in play. I already own thousands of painted miniatures suitable for almost any faction in the game. If I thought that I could get my hands on the cards for the factions seperately, then I would seriously consider buying the rules.

Does anyone out there know if the stat cards (not the playing decks) can be obtained seperately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Schmit
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stats are available in the rulebook and you can buy the cards themselves directly from Wyrd:

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/home.php?cat=266
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ratpfink wrote:
Stats are available in the rulebook and you can buy the cards themselves directly from Wyrd:

http://wyrd-games.net/shop/home.php?cat=266

That is exactly the info that I was looking for, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have they corrected the cards for the giant Errata and Rules change they just made?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hiers
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now all the stat cards are available for download on the Wryd site, including a list of what changed between versions 1 and 2.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
KiltedWolf wrote:
Now all the stat cards are available for download on the Wryd site, including a list of what changed between versions 1 and 2.

Cheers!

You can also send in the old cards and they will send you the version 2 cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.