Hide
5 Posts

Palago» Forums » News

Subject: On Sale in Germany rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
djinn aster
msg tools
This is on sale in Darmstadt Germany. Price is 32 euros, same as Tantrix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it at the Toy Fair in Nürnberg.
I enjoide Palago as a nice abstract and was shocked to see it is sold as a luckbased monsterbuilding game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No luck. Lots of cute Palagonians.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Randomness and multiplayer in the (intentionally that way) "Palagonia" that comes with the combinatorial 2-player "Palago" rules... or so I understand the info at http://www.playpalago.com/palago.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
Randomness and multiplayer in the (intentionally that way) "Palagonia" that comes with the combinatorial 2-player "Palago" rules... or so I understand the info at http://www.playpalago.com/palago.html

That's correct. I think it is really clever marketing: there are multiplayer rules (that include a couple of dice but have some brilliant ways of mitigating much of the randomness) as well as solo rules, but the heart of the game to me will always be the 2 player abstract strategy. It's a nice way to sell it as a varied package, though! I ordered it shipped to the U.S. a couple of months ago just to get my hands on this fantastic, elegant game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.