United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
@Buggy: I just saw/replied to your post on the Fairy Tale page. Glad to see that you put up Books of Magic and got approved! I'm looking forward to printing and playing BoM soon!

Looking at the cards so far, I was wondering if there was a full-page layout for the BoM cards? (something like a letter-size PDF I can take up to staples with me and print easily)

Thanks,
- Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, it's in the download. http://interactivitiesink.com/cardgames/dominion/bom.html

Now a question for you: How did you get Fairy Tales listed as an expansion for Dominion so the forums were linked?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's because Dominion is listed as a Linked Item for Fairy Tale (or because Fairy Tale is listed as a linked item for Dominion), but I'm not 100% positive on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psteb Psteb
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I've played with a couple of these cards and really like what you did with the set. I have had a lot of problems downloading the file you posted in the other link. Would it be possible for you to either post a true PDF file for download instead of the other type? Or... Could you post images of all the individual cards instead of just a few? Anything else you could provide would be appreciated, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could an artscow file be made?

I'd love to have a nice, professional copy of this intriguing set...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw Morris
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the 7-Zip download page only has a windows version available, unless I missed something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Glenn
United States
Berea
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i have been struggling for hours trying to download this. Is there a PDF file anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Braggins
United States
Concord
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Has this ever happened? I would love to see the artscow page as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.