Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Haggis is 2-3 player climbing game (similiar to Tichu).

English rules are posted on the game page so you can see the amount of work that would be needed. If you are interested please geekmail me and I can send the latest changes to the posted rules.

A copy of the game will be compensation for your work.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hanratty
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know a girl who has been learning Gaelic for a while, I'm not sure how fluent she is though. I'll ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I will definitely want a copy of this when/if the project is completed. I will need it for my collection of Scottish-themed games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
radioshed wrote:
I know a girl who has been learning Gaelic for a while, I'm not sure how fluent she is though. I'll ask.

See if her teacher is interested!

Difficulty translating games is that often there are no terms for specialized language used in games. At least that was the case with translation of the rules for Triumvirate into Classical Latin - and that was done by a latin teacher with assistance from several of his friends that were professors of Latin at major universities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.