Popular Tags: [View All]
KJ Mustermann
Germany
Kiel
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hi guys,

after i played TtA a couple of times online i recognized that in my german version are different Age II "Architecture" Cards.

It says that a urban building cost less resources equal to its level, and you may build up to three stages of a wonder. I believe it should be level I costs one less and level II and III costs 2 resources less.

Otherwise the only difference between the age II and III architecture card would be the amout of stages of a wonder i can build with one civil action.

So i'm wondering if i have an older (or maybe newer) version of TtA or if it's just a misprint. If it's a misprint, does the correct german card exist and can i get it from the publisher?

geek regards

KJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Phillips
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: missprint or different variant
It sounds like a misprint to me. It would be very strange for there to be an official second version of the game that was identical except for having more powerful Architecture cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.