Anthony Lazaroski
United States
Montgomery
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heyas folks,

I just posted a new file for this wonderful game. It is a Player Organizer for the Epic game.

It is probably most ideal to help control the chaos of counting when in a drunken haze... What it keeps track of is:

- Land majority
- Sea majority
- Production points.

Also includes little reference tables for victory point calculation, production point calculation & card abilities.

It was something my friend and I devised to help us keep track of things in an upcoming game where we will have 3 other new players...and frankly we didn't want to have to count for them =0

Please use it and post any feedback here.

I already know that the point squares are not quite big enough to fit the tank units I suggest to use as the markers...so I am looking at fixing that this weekend. Unfortunately my friend owns the game so I did not have timely access to the components to test the sizing =/

Hopefully you will find it useful... if not let me know that too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Lazaroski
United States
Montgomery
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i also noticed in use last night that i have the wrong text on one of the abilities...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Lazaroski
United States
Montgomery
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just submitted version 2 of the DUST Epic Player Organizer

Should be up soon.

And please provide any feedback about the cards. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Santoro
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Anthony, I liked it and thumbed up, although I haven't played Dust yet - I ordered it and I guess it will be delivered next week.

Please could you send to me the source graphics for this? I would like to make a Portuguese version of it. I want to play Dust with people who can't read in English.

If you permit, I will also upload it here, with all deserved credits to your work.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great contribution to a great game!

will definitely be trying out next game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Inguanzo
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice looking. The only thing I would change would be to start the majority tracks at zero instead of one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kurcina
United States
Union City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks nice, Anthony. I don't have Dust nor have I played it, but the layout could benefit from having a name or title above each of the abilities. Relying solely upon a grainy image might not work in low lighting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Inguanzo
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One other change I would make would be to give the Production Point track a much higher upper limit, 40 at least. Either make room for a second row of squares, or break it into a 0-to-9 track and a 00/10/20/30/40 track.

If you're in a three player game and accomplish the modest feat of doubling your starting allowance of capitals and power sources, you could earn up to 29 production; well over the limit of your current production track. If you're fortunate enough to seize half the world's capitals and power sources, you can earn up to 47 production, more than double your current track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.