Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Amanda rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Cardiel
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
I played last night with this character, and she becomes my favourite! she's over, but here is the question:

If she enters in a square with a zombie, can she hide? or she can hide only when zombies attack her?

We played burn em out, and amanda was the clue to reach the hospital spawn pit and blow it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it says she can use hide before ANY fight, so the answer would be "yes".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman F
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I think it says she can CANCEL any fight on a roll of 4+. So you can first determine the outcome of the fight, then decide if you want to hide. Makes her a very good tank, though I still prefer Sally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Finazzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To cancel a card you must cancel it before any dice are rolled (Page 16 of the rulebook). We've been playing that fights can't be canceled after the dice are rolled. Is there a ruling on this anywhere?

Never mind, found it in the Wiki:
Quote:
May cancel any fight she is in on the roll of 4+ (before Fight Dice are rolled).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frantic Ferret wrote:
To cancel a card you must cancel it before any dice are rolled (Page 16 of the rulebook). We've been playing that fights can't be canceled after the dice are rolled. Is there a ruling on this anywhere?

Never mind, found it in the Wiki:
Quote:
May cancel any fight she is in on the roll of 4+ (before Fight Dice are rolled).

In general, if a card simply says "cancel a fight", then it can be played after fight dice have been rolled. Card text specifying otherwise, of course, overrules this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cardiel
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Nice, thanks for the fast answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.