Popular Tags: [View All]
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may not be the correct forum for this question... if so, I'll delete the post...

Does anyone know what has happened with the re-stock of this title at U.S. distributors? It appears that an initial set of the games hit the U.S. market and sold out (at some individual online sellers). And now, the re-stock for the title appears to be stuck in customs, lost at sea, mis-directed to a warehouse in the middle of the Nevada desert...

Does anyone know where the next wave shipment is hiding?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad H.
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that some of the online retailers picked up some copies at Essen and they've sold all of them. There's not a U.S. distributor for Hansa Teutonica; so, we'll probably have to wait for some time before it hits U.S. shores in a larger quantity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JayB wrote:
My guess is that some of the online retailers picked up some copies at Essen and they've sold all of them. There's not a U.S. distributor for Hansa Teutonica; so, we'll probably have to wait for some time before it hits U.S. shores in a larger quantity.

The game has been popular enough that you might be waiting for a second print run as well.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JayB wrote:
... some of the online retailers picked up some copies at Essen...

OH! That does make sense!

Funagain has it in stock, but I don't want to buy from them. I have a copy on pre-order from Thoughthammer, and they've checked into the situation and have not been able to provide any more info on an ETA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't there a place with lots of copies around somewhere. Name kept coming up in the threads. Me, I went down to my FLGS.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
thepackrat wrote:
Wasn't there a place with lots of copies around somewhere. Name kept coming up in the threads. Me, I went down to my FLGS.

B>
It may have been GameSurplus which has had a few restocks but sell out fast. Their price was also the lowest I had seen so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:
thepackrat wrote:

B>
It may have been GameSurplus which has had a few restocks but are sold out again. There price was also the lowest I had seen so far.

It's listed as "In Stock" again at GameSurplus, as of 4:06 PM EST...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered a copy from www.germangames.com (in Canada).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NEED MORE COPIES!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| Scott Kinzie |
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for the record: I did finally receive a copy from Thoughthammer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.