Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raiko Puust
Estonia
Keila
Harju Maakond
flag msg tools
designer
Raiko & Agnes Forever! Feel the Love and Feel the Warmth. Happiness is 2 hugs plus 3 kisses every hour...:D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
badge
Addicted Estonian gamer with big heart and direct winning attitude. Need any help with something, just ask. Need some GG for something, just ask. Need something to be translated, just ask. Meanwhile, behave! :D (http://mrboardgames.wordpress.com/)
mbmbmbmbmb
Introduction

Hello to everyone who might happen to read this. My name is Raiko and I have a little session report here I want to write to you about. About the title - on the 18th of February I had 100 days left to serve my country in the army, so I decided to play a game every day and then write a session about them. You can read them all in the Geeklist Geeklist Project: 100 days left to serve in the army!. For my 38th game I played Galerie Der Diebe or Clue: The Great Museum Caper. Not as good as CLue itself, but still, very entertaining.

The Game

We played the game with four players: Raiko, Henrik, Martti and Priit.
The first round:
In the first round I was the thief. For the first round only we had Rivo also playing with us, but he left after the first round. Rivo was green, Henrik red, Martti orange and Priit was yellow.
I started my journey from the north room, west window. Moved east to the room corner and stole one painting, disabled camera 6, then moved into the middle room, stole 2 paintings, moved out the room from east entrance. Move into the north-west room, stole one painting, disabled camera number 1and then tried to escape from the window and I was lucky, the window was open. I got away with 4 stolen paintings. I didn't want to risk staying inside the museum, because they were lurking around everywhere.
The second round:
For the second round Priit was the thief. Rivo now wasn't playing anymore. Other players have the same colors, I played with black.
Priit started his journey from where I did, from the north room, west window. He first stole the first painting from the west corner and then one painting from the east corner and disabled camera number 5. He then moved into the north-east room from where he stole yet another painting. He then proceeded into the middle room, from where he took another great painting. He left one painting there and moved into the south-east room and cut off the power. From there he moved into the south-west room, stole another painting, but from his way from there to the east wing, south room he was caught by Martti. So Priit was able to steal 0 paintings. Sadly for him, he is now behind bars.
The third round:
For the third round Martti was the thief. He started his journey from the east wing, south room window. He stole the painting laying there and moved through the middle room, stealing two paintings standing there. Then he moved towards the west exit. He was standing one step away from me, but he was able to escape through the door, taking 3 paintings with him.
The fourth round
For the fourth round the thief was Henrik. He was quite bold actually. He started his journey from north room, east window. It seems that north room need little more security than it have, because for the third time thief breaks in from there. He stole one painting from there, moved into the middle and took two more paintings and disabled camera number 1. Then using the north corridor, he moved into the west wing, north room and took the painting from there. Then he moved into the west wing south room and stole another painting and disabling camera number 4. From there he moved into the south wing west room, where he was standing in the corner while I was checking weird noises from there. But I didn't saw him. He run away from the room, but while he was looking back, he ran into Martti. So second catch for Martti, and Henrik now has to share a cell with Priit.
The Final Score:
Raiko - 4 paintings
Martti - 3 painting
Henrik - 0 paintings
Priit - 0 paintings
We didn't play the second game because the first one took two much time and it was little boring too. So this was my 38th game in the series. That leaves only 62 more to go.
Til next time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.