Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
England
Harrow
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yet another game I buy hours before finding out that a new edition is coming out. Sadly news of the impending release was hidden in this thread No more ordering from the site? or I might have seen it and waited. Hence, since I was going to ask a little question anyway, I'm starting this freshly named thread.

The designer himself was kind enough to post in that thread that April or May 2010 would see a new edition and possibly a free upgrade kit (user pays postage only was his hope).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
England
Harrow
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey Mr Eekels, any update on the status of the new edition?

I opened only about an hour ago the card decks in the first edition set that I just bought. While the art looks normal to me the text on many of the cards, mainly in the Night deck, is blurred and I have to hold them close to my nose or wear glasses to read those that are misprinted. Don't know if I should get in touch via your website to see if replacements are available or wait for the updgrate kit.

Incidentally, I bought this game on the strength of Tom Vasel's review so if he got a free copy you've about broken even on that giveaway.

Thanks mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm eagerly waiting for it, as well... I couldn't buy the first edition of the game at the time, but now that I know a second edition is on the run, I'll wait for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Pul
Netherlands
Leiden
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the content of the upgrade?

I own the first edition and I really love the game (and the art). I always play the Day deck and I always win, so we're currently checking whether we play it right (I normally don't beat my boyfriend with boardgames) ;p

Superspel, Valentijn, goed gedaan! Ben je al bezig met een nieuw spel te ontwerpen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.