Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Games in the morning, games at night rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Denise Lavely
United States
flag msg tools
After dinner and a couple beers last night, I wanted to play Ticket to Ride, but Darren suggested Star Munchkin, and I agreed this would probably be more in keeping with the 'couple of beers' part of the evening.

I took an early lead as my initial draw had the +3 Maser and two low level monsters that I was able to easily defeat to get those first few levels, while Darren stalled, drawing traps, high level monsters, and other basically useless cards. But then it was my turn to stall while he caught up. We were more concerned with joking and horsing around than playing seriously (it's hard to take a game of Munchkin seriously after all), and although I've been wracking my brain foe several minutes now, I can't for the life of me remember which of us won, I just remember it was right close at the end.

Then this morning when I got up, I taught my 4 your old how to play Crazy Eights. She's been playing Uno for a few months now, so this was no great leap. We played a couple hands with our cards face up on the bed so I could help her figure it out, and now I think she's got it. I won two hands and she won the third.

No adult games tonight, but we did play Zingo one time, Harper beat Darren and myself rather soundly.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.